Directions for use:
Gloves and eye protection are recommended while applying Liquid Weather to avoid temporary staining of the skin and contact with eyes.
- Make sure the surfaces to receive application are sound and dry
- Shake or stir the product thoroughly.
- Test the solution on a small, inconspicuous patch and allow it to dry. This normally takes 5-15 minutes. To achieve a lighter shade on first application, Liquid Weather should be diluted with water.
- After testing, if the effect is too dark dilute with clean water (up to 50%). If too light spray again until the desired match is obtained.
- Once you have achieved the desired shade simply apply Liquid Weather all over the area using a brush, sponge, roller or sprayer.
- After use, simply rinse brushes and equipment in water and wash hands.
Coverage: averages 8 sq. mts. (86 sq. ft.) per litre
Available Sizes: 50 ml (1.7 fl. oz.) Tester, 500 ml ( 16.9 fl. oz.) Trigger Spray, 2.5 litre (84.5 fl. oz.) Bottle, 20 litre Jerry (676.3 fl. oz.) , 210 litre (55 gallon) Barrel.