Directions for use
- Clean the area to be treated and neutralise any white surface salts before application with Masonry Clinic Brick Cleaner.
- With a medium pile roller apply a flood coat to the area to be treated, ensuring that the product is worked into untreated joints.
- After at least two hours apply a second coat. This will give a tough natural finish.
- For a gloss finish apply a third coat.
- Wash any equipment immediately with soap and water.
Coverage & Cure Time: Approximately 3-5 sq. mts. (32-54 sq. ft.) for the first coat, and 5-7 sq. mts. (54-75 sq. ft.) for subsequent coats. At 18C (64F) touch dry in 2-4 hours and fully cured in 5 days.
Available Sizes: 4 litre (135 fl.oz.) Bottles, 20 litre (676.3 fl. oz.) Jerrys.